Job description / Role
HR Manager - Group UAE Operations
NTS Group are exclusively working with a multinational client to recruit an HR Manager for the UAE Group Operations based in Dubai. Reporting to the General Manager Group UAE Operations, this is a standalone role that will act as a Business Partner to deliver a professional HR service for approximately 40 staff members at Group UAE Operations and 20 (plus) expatriate staff based in our Group territories.
The role will involve implementing Group HR policies and procedures, working closely with management, advising and educating managers on the retention and development of employees in the most efficient way and to achieve the organisation’s vision of market leadership, profitable growth and customer loyalty.
AED 25,000 to 30,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Bonus, 50% Schooling, Family Insurance, Family Tickets
• Develop strong working relationships with the General Manager Group UAE Operations, UAE Based Group Support Service Functions Heads and managers.
• Understand each department’s business objectives and challenges and work with managers to utilise existing HR initiatives and/or develop new ones to address such challenges.
HR GUIDANCE, LEGAL AND POLICY
• Act as the first point of contact for all HR queries from Group UAE Operations staff members and Subco employed expatriates.
• Update and draft HR policies and procedures taking into account best practice and legal compliance.
• Attend and participate in Group UAE Operations management meetings.
• Advise and coach management on performance, misconduct and grievance issues in accordance with Group HR policy with support from the Group HR Support function.
• Monitor and manage sickness absence cases and facilitate a timely return to work.
• Successfully implement organisational change programmes.
• Ensure effective communication to staff members.
REWARD & RECOGNITION
• Following Group HR guidance, manage the annual salary review process, reviewing recommendations for salary increases for Group UAE Operations staff members in line with UAE market rate.
• Management of the employee benefits package, including medical plans, pension and life insurance.
• Completion of salary surveys on an annual basis.
PAYROLL & HR ADMINISTRATION
• Prepare, Manage, & Execute all HR payments related to Group UAE Operations Staff and Subco employed expatriates such as monthly payroll, housing & schooling allowances, claim reimbursements, while ensuring an accurate and timely payments.
• Liaise with other territory HR teams for Unatrac Subco employed expatriate salary information for monthly payroll.
• Prepare the HR annual budget for management review and approval.
• Conduct exit interviews for staff, identifying trends and remedial action.
• Produce reports from the HR software system e.g. manpower, annual leave record, and staff attendance reports.
• Ensure that probation meetings are conducted and completed forms are returned and filed.
• Prepare, execute, and manage employment documents for Group UAE Operations staff members and Unatrac Subco employed expatriates such as offer letters, employment contracts, work permits, & HR Letters ensuring all documents are promptly issued, obtained, & updated.
RECRUITMENT & SELECTION
• Cost effective sourcing and selection of high calibre candidates for all vacancies.
• Delivery of Corporate induction.
LEARNING & DEVELOPMENT
• Ensure that the Performance Improvement Review process is effectively implemented and that SMART objectives are in place.
• Consolidate the department training plans from the appraisal process and preparation of the annual training plan.
• Identify training needs from the appraisal (CBPIR) process that are aligned to the company vision and arrange training courses within the approved budget.
• Facilitate and run training courses as required.
• Lead on designated projects.
• Responsible for the employee opinion survey, including analysis and presentation of the results and ensuring that action plans are carried out to completion.
About the Company
NTS Group is a leading specialist recruitment firm and experts at recruiting skilled, qualified and professional people in the Middle East.
Our promise is simple. To provide our clients and candidates an expert, professional and bespoke service whilst maintaining the highest levels of integrity and honesty.
NTS Group specialise within contingency, retained and search based recruitment campaigns across the following sectors;
Finance & Accountancy Professional Office Support Sales & Marketing Operations
To our clients, we understand people are your biggest asset and the future of your business. This is why we focus on understanding not only your technical requirements, but your culture, values and vision in order to find the right people for your business first time.
To our candidates, we believe in honesty, integrity and supporting you throughout the entire process. We listen to what you want and proactively go to market to assist you in finding your dream job.
Irwin & Dow
HR Operations - Immediate Start
|Abu Dhabi||11 Jan|
HR Business Partner
Human Resources Executive
A Government Entity in the Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah
|Ras Al Khaimah||13 Jan|