Job description / Role
Our client is an International Facilities and Hospitality Services Company seeking an experienced and well rounded HR Manager for their UAE office responsible for the whole HR operation and strategic functions.
- At least 10 years total work experience of which at least 5 years in a managerial HR role
- Experience in working within Facilities Management/Catering/Hospitality or related industries
- Excellent English communication skills (knowledge of Arabic language is an added advantage)
- Very good knowledge and understanding of the UAE Labour Law
- A proven leader
- Experience in onboarding and offboarding
- Experience in mass hiring/overseas recruitment of skilled workers
- Degree Certified in HR or relevant field of studies
- Other HR certifications are an added advantage
About the Company
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.
HR Manager, Food & Beverage
CSG Global Talent
Head of Human Resources
Quest Search & Selection
Robert Half International (RHI)
Assistant Manager Human Resources
Cibus Oil Trading
Talent and HR Director
ITP Media Group (ITP Publishing)