Job description / Role
A new tech start up setting up operations in the region are seeking a Recruitment & HR Manager to help recruit the new team as well as set up the basic HR processes and administration.
A tech start up, new to Middle East with an innovative product and have an established presence in other markets.
* Recruit the new team for the region who will predominately be sales focused
* Set up recruitment and onboarding process
* Set up basic HR function including employment contracts and regionalise polices and procedures
* Handle employee relations and the administration of the employee lifecycle
* Support with administrative duties such as office management and contracts
* A competitive salary is on offer for the right candidate.
* 5+ years experience with a big focus in recruitment. Proven experience of recruiting sales staff in a fast paced environment
* Generalist HR knowledge and understanding of local employment laws
* Experience working with payroll and/or payroll providers
* Exposure to recruiting and HR ops in Middle East market is essential
* Arabic speaker would be preferred but not necessary
* Open minded with an entrepreneurial spirit
This is an urgent hire and therefore candidates currently based in UAE will be considered.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.