Job description / Role
A large regional business based in Dubai is seeking a HR Manager to handle their large scale operations across Africa. The role will work with the senior leadership team on day to day HR operations.
* A large regional business with international clients and a large footprint in Africa.
* Maintain structured policies and procedures for Africa region
* Build performance management program with talent pipelines and development opportunities
* Support regional recruitment initiatives
* Build a HR team to support the growth of the business
* Training & development of all employees including leadership development
* Develop compensation and salary grading structure for the region
* Drive employee engagement initiatives
* Create HiPo programme
* Salary AED 30,000 - AED 35,000 plus family benefits
* On the ground experience in Africa is essential. I.e you must have lived and worked in Africa covering a large part of the continent with South Africa and/or Kenya labour law knowledge and practice of particular interest.
* 10 years HR experience with at least 3 in a managerial role or Business Partner role
* Currently living in the UAE and knowledge of working in UAE market as you will have some adhoc projects related to UAE employees.
* Proven proactive experience, project management and senior stakeholder management
* Must be process driven, detailing key polices and procedures you have implemented
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.