Job description / Role
Our client is a leading Dubai based business with over 10,000 employees. They are looking to hire a HR Manager to strengthen the existing HR team and work closely with a dedicated business area. This company is a leader in the market with strong growth plans for 2019.
* Provide generalist HR advice to both employee and managers
* Advise of workforce welfare
* Employee relations
* Develop procedures, processes aligning to the company HR strategy.
* Create on boarding and induction processes
* Develop the performance management agenda
* Employee engagement
Qualifications, Experience and Skills
* The ideal candidate will have experience of working at Senior HRBP or HR Manager level with strong generalist HR experience. Experience of managing a large blue-collar work force is essential.
* Candidates with experience of facilities management, engineering or blue-collar industry are preferred.
* HR Degree and certification essential.
* 7 - 10 years of experience at a HRBP/ HR Manager level managerial level required
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.