Job description / Role
An opportunity to manage a small HR function and work on implementing new policies and procedures. This is an exciting opportunity to expand your career with a large local FMCG business.
A large local company with interests in the FMCG sector.
* Implement a new HR Information System from scratch e.g Oracle, SAP
* Create a new performance development programme that can be loaded on to a HRIS
* Lead all recruitment activities - 60-70% of the role
* Drafting HR policies and procedures
* Drafting employment contracts and onboarding processes
* Monitor training records and follow up with training actions
* Lead a small team of HR administrators
* AED 25,000 plus benefits
* 6-8 years generalist HR experience
* Must have experience implementing a new HRIS (e.g Oracle, SAP) from scratch
* Proven experience establishing HR policies from scratch
* Strong operational recruitment background
* Working with blue collar workers would be advantageous
* Team leader experience, have managed people
* Strong problem solving skills and be able to work on solutions independently
* You must be currently living in the UAE with UAE experience to be considered for the role.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.