Job description / Role
On behalf of an International Firm in the DIFC, Swisslinx is seeking an experienced Human Resources Manager. This is a stand-alone role, reporting directly to the CEO.
In this role, you will be fully responsible for the HR function for the firm.
Your role will include, but not be limited to:
• Managing full on-boarding process of new employees
• Managing exit process of employees, including final salary calculations
• Responsible for HR administrative tasks (ex. NOC letters, salary certificates, etc.)
• Managing employee benefits: annual reviews and negotiations
• Managing training budget, as well as liaising with external training providers
• Managing HR administrative tasks (ex. NOC letters, salary certificates, etc.)
• Full recruitment process, including screening, interviewing, offering
To be considered for this role, you should have:
• 5+ years experience in an HR role, ideally in a stand-alone role or generalist function
• Experienced with DIFC laws, rules and regulations
• Excellent communication and presentation skills in English, ideally at native level
Our client offers you a challenging and exciting role, a competitive compensation package, and an esteemed work environment in a well-established firm.
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity, please send your cv online.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
About the Company
Swisslinx Middle East is a leading executive search firm in the region. We specialise in recruitment solutions, talent acquisition and career advice across a wide range of markets within the financial services sector.
We are located in the heart of the Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) which gives us unrivalled access to onshore Middle Eastern clients and candidates. We also partner with clients in London, Zurich, Geneva, Zug, Frankfurt and Paris and have been instrumental in establishing onshore Middle Eastern and Emerging Market teams.
We believe in building long-term relationships with our clients helping them develop successful, sustainable businesses. Transparency, trust and discretion drive the way in which we mediate between clients and candidates and ensure we consistently deliver results.
|Abu Dhabi||24 Oct|
Human Resources Executive
A Government Entity in the Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah
|Ras Al Khaimah||16 Oct|
Senior Human Resources Manager
HR Operations Specialist