Job description / Role
- Develop and Implement the HR strategy
- Update the Organizational Design as the company grows and handle the workforce planning
- Build a graduate program
- Lead on the Diversity, Inclusion & Equality in the business '
- Manage the Performance and the Professional Development
- Manage the full recruitment cycle, the onboarding and Induction
- Handle any other Ad Hoc HR operations, like managing the Payroll in coordination with the Finance team, coordinate with the PROs, Employee Records, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in HR or related fields
- at least 8 years of professional experience in HR
- Exposure to a technology-based industry is highly preferred
- Generalist HR profile
- Knowledge about UAE Labor Law
About the Company
Aspire prides itself on its relationships with the MENA regions most accomplished professionals and we thrive on supporting the growth of local and multinational companies.
We believe in partnerships based upon a transparent and personable approach, enabling our clients access to the very best talent not available on the open market and our candidates with challenging and long lasting career opportunities.
Swisslinx Middle East
Senior Human Resources Manager
Human Resources Executive
A Government Entity in the Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah
|Ras Al Khaimah||16 Oct|
HR Operations Specialist