Job description / Role
In this newly created role, you will join a leading HR team where you manage the existing HR team and support the Head of HR with strategic projects, transformation and executing the overall HR strategy.
* Employee relations and stakeholder engagement
* Performance management
* Support TA and onboarding
* Training and Coaching
* Manage and develop annual benchmarking process for all staff
* Leadership development
* The ideal candidate will have solid HR background with 7 years plus experience and 3 at managerial level. Strong labour law experience required to provide advice on employee relations advice on all aspects of employment law.
* Experience of working within a matrix organisation, professional services, legal or management consultancy background is an advantage.
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.