Job description / Role
We are currently recruiting for a HR Manager to join a large holding group. The role will manage the HR department of the Engineering division and would be responsible for all HR functions, alongside admin and payroll.
* Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
* Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
* Manage the recruitment and selection process
* Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organisation
* Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
* Maintain pay plan and benefits program
* Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
* Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
* Arabic speaking (desired)
* Bachelors degree in HR, Business admin or equivalent
* CIPD or SHRM qualified
* Must have experience in multinational and local businesses
* Experience in engineering industry (MEP, Maintenance, Construction)
* Familiar with PRO process within a labour heavy business
* Experience liaising with local authorities in regards to staff
About the Company
Robert Walters is one of the world's largest specialist professional recruitment consultancies with 53 offices spanning 24 countries.
We've helped thousands of professionals find permanent, contract and interim roles with leading global corporations, small to medium sized companies and innovative start ups. Our specialist recruitment focus includes: accountancy and finance, banking, engineering, operations, legal, IT, sales, marketing, procurement & logistics, HR and support/administration.