Job description / Role
Our client is looking for a HR manager to lead our HR team at our head office located in Abu Dhabi.
- You will take ownership of all HR maters across the company from recruitment to performance reviews, learning and development, salary reviews and disciplinary actions.
- To perform well in this role you should have an HR related degree with at least 12 years experience, minimum 6 of them should be in the UAE Health Sector as an HR manager, or other senior roles in the HR, and knowledge around all UAE labour law and healthcare regulations.
AED 18,000 to 25,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
- Should hold a HR related degree
- Minimum 6 years experience in the health sector as a HR manager or other senior HR roles within the UAE
- Knowledge of UAE labour law and healthcare regulations
Please do not apply if you do not meet the above requirements
About the Company
With a presence in both the UK and the Middle East- we have been at the forefront of the recruitment industry for the last twenty years and have become experts in the field of connecting the right people to the right positions. we pride ourselves on offering a specialized, efficient service- helping you to find the right candidate to meet your requirements with a consistent emphasis on quality and customer satisfaction.