Job description / Role
Our client a leading British Curriculum School Group is looking for an Experienced Group level HR Manager with experience within the Educational Sector in the UAE.
• To provide a full range of guidance and advice to all staff concerning key employment issues such as recruitment and selection, pay and restructuring, employee relations (such as disciplinary investigations, grievances and dismissal), learning and development, employee benefits and absence management.
• Minimum of a Bachelors degree is required.
• The successful candidate must possess excellent oral and written communication skills, sound business judgment, tact and diplomacy, and the ability to interact with personnel at all levels of the School/Division.
• Six years or greater of professional-level human resources experience in a setting of similar scope and complexity is required.
• Prior experience in an education setting is essential.
About the Company
Seeker Group is a passionate team of knowledgeable recruitment experts who possess a wealth of experience recruiting within the Middle East. We’re all about introducing exceptional talent to great companies, executing swift, effective search projects & developing effective scalable recruitment solutions for our clients.
HR Operations Manager
HR & Admin Manager - Construction
HR Business Partner
Global HR Manager / HRBP
Robbert Murray & Associates