Job description / Role
* Full responsibility for everything related to human resources and management of x2 advisers
* Focus on implementing strategy, planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
* Working closely with the CEO and other senior stakeholders
* Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource requirements, conducting investigations, maintaining records, and representing the organisation at hearings.
* Supports employees by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program
* Day to day counselling managers on HR related issues and candidate selection for interview processes
* 4 Years in a similar HR Management position
* Knowledge of the UAE Labor Law
* CIPD qualified
* Human resources management
* Performance management
* Performance monitoring
About the Company
We recruit the very best talent for middle management positions across a range of functions and sectors. Think you've heard all that before? Read on.
We're here to make recruitment better. Better for our clients, our candidates and our own recruitment professionals.
We build relationships, not databases, and add real value that helps organisations and individuals grow. We are a team of functional and sector specialists delivering a genuinely consultative service that is underpinned by the depth of both our market knowledge and the client & candidate networks we have built.
Our clients love it. And as a result, we are one of the fastest-growing professional recruitment groups on the planet. Whether you're hiring or changing jobs yourself, you can't afford to get it wrong.
Argyll Scott will ensure you get it right.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Head of HR
Middle East Executive