Job description / Role
My client, a leading Engineering consultancy in the region is seeking an experienced HR Manager with a BSc in a relevant subject from a reputable university, who will lead the Human Resource function by implementing and developing HR strategy to provide an employee-orientated culture.
The organisation wants to empower employees quality, productivity, goal attainment and on-going development to ensure an exceptional workforce. You must have local Dubai experience and be in town currently.
• You will be responsible for employee relations and employee succession planning and development.
• Have responsibility of all grievance issues and be responsible for all organisational learning and development
• Manage employee communication and feedback
• Complete regular HR audits to ensure employee files, policies and procedures are up to date.
• BSc in a relevant subject from a reputable university
About the Company
Blake Anderson is a boutique consultancy based in the UK, with a satellite office in Dubai. Specialising in Technical and Construction Recruitment, Blake Anderson provides a superior service to clients and candidates within the construction and technical sectors.
We concentrate on placing professionals throughout the world, focusing mainly on the Middle East and Asia, drawing on both the global and local markets for highly qualified professionals. In order to attract the best talent, we invest in various high-end advertising mediums.
With a database of 1,000's of candidates, our experienced consultants have a wealth of recruitment knowledge and have a consultative approach at all times, ensuring a second to none service.