Job description / Role
• Actively follow and promote the Company Safety and Security policies and ensure that fellow employees and visitors are doing the same.
• These policies are to be always followed within the Company environment so as to ensure a safe and secure workplace for all.
• Prepares the overall HR & Administration plan and budget for Group of companies.
• Formulates HR policies covering recruitment, salary scales, compensation, incentives and benefits, promotions, succession planning, disciplining, counselling, coaching, appraising performance, training, compensation and personnel services based on the Company’s objectives, government regulations and labor legislation.
• Prepares relevant employment manual and communicates to all staff pertaining to company policies and procedures.
• Ensure timely implementation of policies across the Company.
• Coordinates with division/ functional heads to develop headcount budgets on a yearly basis.
• Supervises the recruitment and interviewing of candidates for various vacancies in the Group of companies.
• Develop job descriptions and/or revises job descriptions as and when required ensuring that the responsibilities for each position still reflect the business requirements and revises the job evaluations and grading structure accordingly.
• Coordinates for and analyzes compensation & benefits surveys on an annual basis in order to revise the compensation & benefits scheme in relation to the market.
• Develops, maintains and monitors the execution of the performance management system, analyzes records for staff performance for the purpose of recommending salary increases, promotions and training needs.
• Manage and steer all direct and indirect reports across the Group of Companies.
• Prepares career development plans for employees, in consultation with the respective Division/ Functional Heads.
• Provides the General Management with all the necessary data and statistics relating to human resources issues in order to assist them in their decision-making process.
• Manages employee relations and disputes and acts as the main point of contact, resolving issues and disputes that arise in consultation with the Legal Advisor.
• Bachelor’s degree in any discipline plus an advanced Human Resources Degree or MBA is a plus
• 10 to 12 Years total experience and at least 3 to 4 years relevant experience, with Construction / Contracting background
• Good working knowledge of MS Office and MS Project & Visio
• Very good knowledge of HR processes and activities related performance management, career development planning and capabilities building, compensation and benefits schemes, manpower planning, recruitment & selection
• Excellent knowledge and understanding of technical specifications relevant to the job, analysis of compensation and benefits, prevailing market salary range
• Well conversant with UAE Labor Law pertaining to Recruitment
• Excellent Communication Skills and Negotiation Skills
• Ability to communicate in English (Speaking/Reading).
• Arabic is preferred and any additional languages would be deemed an advantage.
About the Company
Ignite is a specialist Construction and Property Recruitment Consultancy. We are experts in the Middle East and Asia markets which we service from our offices in the UAE and UK.
Our consultants operate in a niche market making them experts in their sector. This allows us to offer our clients and candidates expert market knowledge whilst building long term relationships.
We pride ourselves on recruiting Construction and Property staff of all levels and disciplines. We offer the same high quality service whether you are recruiting or seeking work from Engineer through to Company Director level.