Job description / Role
My client is looking for a HR Manager coming from a manufacturing background.
• The role will have a large focus on recruitment, manpower planning and building talent pools.
• Building on that is going to be a focus on HR Strategy and how retention and engagement can be improved.
• There will also be a focus on process improvement/HRIS.
AED 13,000 to 16,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• HR Manager
• 10+ years experience in HR
• With 5+ years in Manufacturing
• Extensive talent acquisition experience
• Employee engagement
• Strong UAE labour law knowledge
• Manpower planning
• HRIS experience
• CIPD or SHRM
• Must be willing to relocate to RAK
About the Company
Hays is the leading global specialist recruiting group. We are the experts at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide.
Our Middle East office was founded in December 2005, headquartered in Dubai UAE. We deal with clients in the UAE, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and other key areas in the region. Our consultants sector-specific knowledge and unique understanding of the local market allows us to offer an exceptional level of service across all divisions.
We currently recruit for roles in the following sectors: Accounting & Finance, Architecture, Banking, Construction & Property, Engineering, Healthcare, Human Resources, Information Technology, Logistics, Legal, Office Support, Oil & Gas, Life Sciences, Supply Chain & Procurement, and Sales & Marketing.
As part of our continuing expansion, we have opened a dedicated Abu Dhabi desk to further assist with our client needs across the region.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Head of Human Resources
AlMulla Holding Group