Job description / Role
Robert Half are working with an international financial planning organisation to appoint an experienced HR Manger who can help drive the HR strategy and overall growth of the business. You will be joining a diverse and dedicated team of sales professionals and must have experience working in a similar fast paced and demanding environment to be successful in this role.
* Leading the HR function, reviewing, revising and implementing relevant policies and procedures
* Job analysis - defining the nature and responsibilities of each role and evaluating staff members against these
* Leading the challenging performance appraisal process
* Attracting, interviewing and hiring top talent in order to meet the organisations ambitious growth plans
* Evaluating staff ability and introducing training and development where required
* Ensuring the business is adhering to all compliance requirements
* Dealing with contracts and agreements as well as acting point of contact for labour relations
* Experience in a similar role preferably within a sales environment
* Excellent communicator with the ability to manage complex relationships
* In depth knowledge of UAE Labour Law
* Must be able to manage a heavy and complex workload while ensuring commitment to best practice
Salary and Benefits
25,000 -30,000 AED per month, plus company benefits
Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Pay and salary ranges are dependent upon experience, qualifications and training.
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Senior HR Manager
Human Resources Operations Manager
HR and Administration Manager
A Leader in the Production of Adhesives & Chemical Products