Job description / Role
Robert Half are working with a leading professional services business, you be given the opportunity to work on a range of projects, work closely with global managers and work on new innovative HR initiatives. The HR Manager will be a key member of the HR team providing HR generalist advice and guidance - dealing with a diverse workload.
* Policy and Procedures: create, draft and develop policies and be accountable for delivery and articulation of these for the local practice
* Total Rewards: benchmark and ensure competitive practices and implement programs, including stakeholder engagement.
* Talent Acquisition: working closely with internal Talent Acquisition Team to identify and hire the best available talent
* Payroll: Accountable for monthly payroll data submission
* Wellness and Corporate Social Responsibility: maintain momentum on ensuring initiatives are in place and refreshed
* Employee Engagement: contribute to other HR projects and strategies focused on Employee Engagement & Development
* Employee Relations:
* Manage employee relations matters, including keeping up to date with relevant local and regional employment law
* Proactive coaching and advising managers on day to day employee issues
* 5 + years of HR management experience, ideally within management consultancy, legal or professional services.
* Expert advisor to business leaders on HR topics and issues
* Ability to provide a modern and forward-thinking mindset
* Strong employment law experience
* Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
Salary and Benefits
30,000-40,000 AED, plus company benefits
Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Pay and salary ranges are dependent upon experience, qualifications and training.
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Senior HR Manager
Human Resources Operations Manager
HR and Administration Manager
A Leader in the Production of Adhesives & Chemical Products
HR Manager - Architectural & Engineering Consultancy