Job description / Role
Job Title : HR Manager
Reporting to : Head of Finance and HR
Location : Head Office, Abu Dhabi
Salary - 12000 AED to 16000 AED (Per month)
Client is into restaurant industry
As we embark on our next stage of expansion, we are seeking a highly motivated and energetic HR Manager to join our team and manage the overall provision of Human Resources and PRO (Public Relations Officer) services, policies, and programs for the company. The major areas covered include recruiting and staffing, organizational departmental planning, performance management and improvement systems, organization development, employment, and compliance with regulatory concerns.
• Foster a high-performance environment to attract top talent.
• Implement performance management processes, including goal setting, performance reviews, and feedback sessions.
• Provide guidance and support to managers in effectively managing employee performance and development.
• Identify training needs across the organization to enhance employee skills and knowledge.
• Support career development initiatives and succession planning efforts.
• Develop, update, and communicate HR policies and procedures in alignment with UAE labor laws and company culture.
• Stay current with employment laws and regulations to ensure compliance and mitigate potential legal risks.
• Mediate conflicts and promote a positive work environment through effective communication and conflict resolution strategies.
• Implement initiatives to enhance employee engagement, satisfaction, and retention.
• Conduct regular surveys and assessments to gather employee feedback and make data-driven improvements.
• Utilize HR analytics to track key HR metrics and provide insights to support strategic decision-making.
• Generate reports on HR activities, trends, and areas for improvement.
• Ensure accuracy and timeliness of payroll administration.
• Assist the Operations and Finance department in manpower demand planning and budgeting.
• Identify continuous areas of improvement in HR workflows via standardization, streamlining, and automating processes.
• Ensuring full utilization and compliance of all modules of the HRM system related to attendance, payroll, performance management, record keeping
AED 12,000 to 16,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Qualifications & Experience:
• Master’s degree in Human Resources or Business Administration.
• Proven experience of managing Human Resources in the Middle East region.
• Minimum 10 years of experience in a similar field.
• Fluent communication in English.
• Ability to read / write in Arabic is an added advantage.
• In-depth knowledge of HR practices, labor laws, and employment regulations in the UAE
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, and conflict resolution skills.
• Proven ability to work in a matrix organization.
About the Company
Future Tense offers Human Resource solutions to a spectrum of organization across India. Future Tense championed the "client delight" concept, where the firm helps institutions to meet their challenging demand of quality human resources in quick time.
We continue to match the client expectations by paying close attention to specifics of the desired positions. We follow it up with meticulous shortlisting to ensure that every candidate interviewed by the client is competent enough for their requirements
Piloting the force at Future Tense is Karuna Agarwal, who brings with her over 10 years rich experience in recruitment and staffing across all levels. With her expertise, we have grown a multi-city clientele and service the HR needs of our clients, with care.
We firmly believe that our clients and candidates both possess unique characters; both need to be aligned for a fruitful and productive relation. We seek to map more than just talent. We believe in mapping characters!
HR Manager - School
Quest Search & Selection
HR Operations Manager
Compass Project Consulting
RTC-1 Employment Services