Job description / Role
My client is a professional services company. Their Dubai office now has a requirement for an experienced HR Manager.
• Ideally you will be a problem solver and someone who does things to the highest standards.
• You will play a key role in helping the local MD define the HR strategy, policies, handbook etc.
AED 20,000 to 25,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Masters in HR but open to looking at someone with a Bachelors as well.
• Professional services experience is essential
• Bilingual (English & Arabic).
• Experience with starting up an HR department.
• 10+ years experience is ideal
About the Company
Hays is the leading global specialist recruiting group. We are the experts at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide.
Our Middle East office was founded in December 2005, headquartered in Dubai UAE. We deal with clients in the UAE, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and other key areas in the region. Our consultants sector-specific knowledge and unique understanding of the local market allows us to offer an exceptional level of service across all divisions.
We currently recruit for roles in the following sectors: Accounting & Finance, Architecture, Banking, Construction & Property, Engineering, Healthcare, Human Resources, Information Technology, Logistics, Legal, Office Support, Oil & Gas, Life Sciences, Supply Chain & Procurement, and Sales & Marketing.
As part of our continuing expansion, we have opened a dedicated Abu Dhabi desk to further assist with our client needs across the region.