Job description / Role
As the HR Manager you will join a leading business where you will support for both UAE and KSA offices. You will provide HR Generalist support and work closely with the senior management team by developing robust HR policies and procedures, HR Systems and support with key HR projects. The position requires a highly efficient, competent HR Manager with experience of working within a high-pressure environment.
* Recruitment & Onboarding
* Recruitment - manage the end-to-end recruitment process, onboarding new employees across both UAE and KSA.
* Work in partnership with vendors and agencies to support with new hires
* Conduct interviews and coordinating the on-boarding process for all employees
* In charge of Microsoft Dynamics HR System and end-user training and on-going support
* Run monthly payroll through Dynamics in collaboration with Finance team
* Maintain existing HR documents and templates and enhance as required for various HR Policies and employment regulations
* Ability to act as HRPB to the business when consulted on compensation
* Support Senior Human Director in year-end compensation processes
* Continuously propose improvement on existing policies and suggesting creation of new policies by keeping abreast of latest development, best practices and in laws/regulations
* Act as first point of contact for employee grievances and ensure concerned employees are pacified and made familiar with current relevant policies
* Manage smooth Audit pre-process and process for the HR department
* Support the Performance Management process
* The position requires a highly efficient, competent HR Manager with experience of working within a high-pressure environment.
* 7+ years in Human Resources Roles.
* BA Degree in Business Admin, Sciences, Psychology or any related field.
* SHRM, CIPD are a plus.
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.