Job description / Role
HR Manager - DIFC, Dubai
Swisslinx Middle East is looking on behalf of our client, an international firm based in DIFC, for an HR Manager.
In this role you will be providing the entire team with your Human Resources services related to recruitment, reward, career, performance, learning and knowledge transfer.
Your responsibilities include:
• Leading the hiring, training and coaching within the HR team to maximize efficiency
• Developing HR policies, procedures and processes based on the company strategy
• Monitoring performance cycle and payroll process
• Defining the recruitment methods for high quality hiring
• Departmental budgeting to control the HR expenditure
The successful candidate should have the following skills:
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in an HR role within a financial institution in DIFC
• HR Management professional qualification
• Fluent English and strong communication skills
• Good level of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word & Outlook
• Ability to network, organize, flexible and excellent time management
Our client budget is AED 18,000 – 20,000 per month.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and feel you are right for the job, please apply for this vacancy below.
Only shortlisted candidates with DIFC experience will be contacted.
About the Company
Swisslinx Middle East is a leading executive search firm in the region. We specialise in recruitment solutions, talent acquisition and career advice across a wide range of markets within the financial services sector.
We are located in the heart of the Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) which gives us unrivalled access to onshore Middle Eastern clients and candidates. We also partner with clients in London, Zurich, Geneva, Zug, Frankfurt and Paris and have been instrumental in establishing onshore Middle Eastern and Emerging Market teams.
We believe in building long-term relationships with our clients helping them develop successful, sustainable businesses. Transparency, trust and discretion drive the way in which we mediate between clients and candidates and ensure we consistently deliver results.