Job description / Role
An established hospital in Dubai is seeking a HR Manager to lead a large team within the hospital. This is a standalone role that will look at improving current polices and procedures.
*An established hospital in Dubai
* Maintain and develop structured policies and procedures for the site
* Build performance management program with talent pipelines and development opportunities
* Support recruitment initiatives and establish strong processes
* Coach and develop the HR team to support the efficiency of the hospital
* Training & development of employees including leadership development
* Develop compensation and salary grading structure
* Drive employee engagement initiatives
*Salary AED 40,000 - AED 45,000 plus mandatory benefits
* UAE Hospital experience is a Must
* 10 years HR experience with at least 3 in a managerial role or Business Partner role
* Currently living and work experience in the UAE (understanding of local labor laws)
* Proven proactive experience, project management and senior stakeholder management
* Must be process driven, detailing key polices and procedures you have implemented
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.