HR Manager/HRIS Specialist for an International Professional Services Firm
Job description / Role
A unique opportunity to join a leading government advisory consultancy in Dubai, our client is seeking an experienced HR Manager responsible for HR information and systems to lead and develop HR systems and processes, in conjunction with the existing HR Manager. The role requires someone who has great attention to detail, comes from a legal background and is good at capturing and understanding accurate data.
• Contract standardisation & maintenance (Employment, Freelancer, Vendor SLA)
• NDA standardisation & maintenance (Employment, Freelancer, Vendor SLA)
• Legal queries – initial response and escalation if needed
• Policy Research and drafting e.g., grievance, disciplinary, terminations, local employment laws and guidelines
• Capturing monthly people data for Monthly dashboards
• Continuous improvement of the same and attending to any ad hoc requests relating to people data
• Weekly updating of new hires and leavers for the forecasting file
• Capturing employee leaver information for employee exit reporting
• System Administrator for the HRIS including any updates, clean ups, creating new profiles and updating leaver information
• Finances and payroll (in conjunction with finance and payroll team)
• Review and reconcile invoices for all HR related suppliers e.g., recruiters, legal etc.
• Monthly payroll review and submission to payroll team.
• Policy renewals e.g., Medical Insurance – providing feedback to brokers, quarterly meetings for updates to insurance plan
• Employee benefits admin e.g., medical insurance admin, salary advance document drafting, written employee verification for banks, etc.
• Freelancers - owner of the tracker and provide monthly updates as well as internal comms on movements for access and equipment tracking / revoking
• Working with the Office Managers and Administrators Provide general advice and updates and recommended solutions on the visa and immigration changes in each market
• Having regular meetings with PROs in each market
• Need dependent e.g., Implementation of new software, Recruitment system (Greenhouse), SOP development (e.g. recruitment, onboarding, offboarding etc.)
• Excellent Excel skills
• Document development e.g., policies, legal documents etc.
• Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
• Project Management skills e.g. good time keeping, conscious of deadlines etc.
• HR data management and analysis
• Proactive- able to seek out information from internal and external sources, and update stakeholders proactively.
• Highly organised (time management, records management, diary management) and with excellent attention to detail.
• Excellent problem-solving skills.
• Interpersonal skills to form effective working relationships with people across all levels and key stakeholders
• Demonstrable legal document crafting experience
• Knowledge of the Gulf labour and contract laws namely, UAE, KSA and Bahrain
• Demonstrable experience in managing similar projects in existing or previous roles
• 5yrs + experience working in HR
• Experience and knowledge of Human Resource Information Systems (e.g. Bamboo HR and Greenhouse)
• Experience working in a multicultural environment and the cultural sensitivities that brings
• Experience working in Saudi Arabia or with Saudi Arabian entities
• Experience working on HR contracts and invoices
• Degree in Human resources or CIPD Level 5 qualification
About the Company
RecruitME are a specialized recruitment consultancy supplying top tier business support staff to Dubais leading multinational organizations. We carefully source, screen and select only the very best candidates to assist our clients in making easier recruitment decisions faster.
Differentiating ourselves from standard recruitment agencies our consultants have been carefully chosen for their backgrounds in business support for leading multinational organizations. Having been both the client and the candidate previously, we have an insiders understanding of the recruitment process and our clients needs.
What we do:
Specializing in business support positions we can assist in introducing a small selection of experienced administration, finance and human resource candidates with the relevant experience to benefit your business. Our careful screening process ensures that we have met with and can give a concise overview of each candidates skills and current situation before you meet them.
We pride ourselves on sending our clients only the very best available candidates in the market to ensure a simplified, hassle free and timely recruitment experience for all involved.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Assistant Human Resources Manager
House of Shipping