Job description / Role
My client is looking for Human Resources Manager from an Investment Management background. This client is a new fund investment vehicle across PE, Private credit, RE, Publics, VC and Hedge Funds. You will be handling the set-up of this new company's HR department and structure and will help build the foundations and grow the business from scratch.
- Currently a Human Resources Manager or Director
- Willing to relocate to Abu Dhabi
- Someone with 10-12+ years of experience
- Experience setting frameworks, policies and procedures, recruiting and preparing payroll
- Strong educational background
- My client is looking for a candidate from Investment Management, Asset Management, Private Equity, Hedge Funds or Venture Capital companies.
About the Company
Hays is the leading global specialist recruiting group. We are the experts at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide.
Our Middle East office was founded in December 2005, headquartered in Dubai UAE. We deal with clients in the UAE, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and other key areas in the region. Our consultants sector-specific knowledge and unique understanding of the local market allows us to offer an exceptional level of service across all divisions.
We currently recruit for roles in the following sectors: Accounting & Finance, Architecture, Banking, Construction & Property, Engineering, Healthcare, Human Resources, Information Technology, Logistics, Legal, Office Support, Oil & Gas, Life Sciences, Supply Chain & Procurement, and Sales & Marketing.
As part of our continuing expansion, we have opened a dedicated Abu Dhabi desk to further assist with our client needs across the region.
Human Resources Manager (Large Conglomerate)
HR Source Consulting
|Abu Dhabi||24 May|
HR Manager - Construction
Big Fish Recruitment
|Abu Dhabi||9 Jun|
Head of Human Resources
|Abu Dhabi||24 Jun|
|Al Ain||7 Jun|