Job description / Role
Our client, a leading global management consultancy business based in Dubai, are looking to hire a HR Manager to strengthen the existing HR team covering the MEAI region. This company is a leader in the market with strong growth plans for 2021
* Provide generalist HR advice to both employee and managers
* Develop procedures, processes aligning to the company HR strategy.
* Create on boarding and induction processes
* Create and develop performance management process
* Work closely with partners and global team
* Develop the performance management agenda
* Employee relations
* Employee engagement
Qualifications, Experience and Skills
* The ideal candidate will have experience of working at Senior HR Business Partner level/ HR Manager or Head of HR with strong generalist HR experience. Leading a team of four you will have excellent people management skill
* Candidates with experience of professional services, management consultancy, advisory or legal sector experience will only be considered.
* 8 years plus experience at a HR operational level required
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.