Job description / Role
• Taking care of day to day operations of the HR department
• Responsible for Full recruitment Life Cycle - Sourcing to On-Boarding
• Ensure the ongoing and future organizational talent demands are met, exceeded, and measured
• Participate in employment events & career fairs
• Manage the end of the employee life-cycle
• Ensure all documents, HR policies, employment contract, letters and forms adhere to local labour laws and regulatory standards, working with internal and external legal advisors where required
• Responds to inquiries regarding policies, procedures, and programs
• Focus on the continuous improvement of HR processes and procedures
• Conduct regular HR audits to ensure compliance with policies, procedures, systems and regulations as well as ensuring correctness of necessary documentation including but not limited to recruitment, attendance, and exit interviews, etc.
• Provide data, record, analysis required by laws, local governing bodies, or other departments in the organization
• Create and maintain a positive, engaging and rewarding work environment for the Employees
• Perform any other related duties and support to the HR and Admin department.
• Bachelor’s degree (Preferably in HR or related field )
• Must be fluent in English and Mandarin
• At least three years of UAE experience
• Thorough understanding of local labour laws concerning labor relations in the UAE
• Have a proactive and methodical approach with the ability to work to key targets, under pressure and within tight timelines.
• Mature, responsible, independent, hands-on personality
• Excellent negotiation, communication and interpersonal skills
• Excellent planning, organizing, execution and control abilities
• A good team player with the ability to work on own initiative
• Demonstrates a high degree of confidentiality in interpersonal interaction
About the Company
Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Ltd. (ICBC) is China's largest bank and the largest bank in the world. It is one of China's "Big Four" state-owned commercial banks (the other three being the Bank of China, Agricultural Bank of China, and China Construction Bank). It is the largest bank in the world in terms of market value, the world's largest bank by deposits, and the world's most profitable bank.
In October 2008, the opening of Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (Middle East) Limited ( regulated by the Dubai Financial Services Authority) allows ICBC to become the pioneer among the Chinese financial institutions for the Middle East market. With strong support from its Head Office located in Beijing, ICBC Middle East support the financial needs of the UAE and the Middle East area, provide a comprehensive international trade,overseas financing against domestic support, project finance, clearing and settlement, and a series of financial services, become a link of economic and trade exchanges between China and Middle region.