Job description / Role
Leading the organizational entity HR
The organization mandate is the following
• Organize company’s human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
• Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
• To support that sustainability performance considerations are incorporated into the company’s strategic process and final planning.
• Properly controlling and reducing waste generation and disposal and natural resource use in products, services, processes and operations; incorporating environmental concerns into design decisions.
• To support equipment is energy efficient and meets or improves environmental, health, safety , and other sustainability requirements.
• To support ethic and sustainability policies for employees, contractors, suppliers , distributors and stakeholders of the company to strengthen the integrity of compliance systems.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
• Develop the Department's or Unit's objectives, KPIs, annual operational plans and ensure plan execution is meeting the targets
• Contribute to the preparation of the Department's or Unit's annual budget and monitor the financial performance of the Department or Unit.
• Implement and execute the Department's or Unit's policies and procedures.
• Oversee the overall performance of the Unit and ensure KPI’s are well developed, cascaded, communicated, and monitored.
• Ensure effective staffing, professional development, and deployment of staff of the Department or Unit in consultation with the Department Director.
• Provide input to the Department strategy from the Department's or Unit's perspective in line with overall vision and mission.
• Be ambassador for safe working environment
• Execution of employment contracts management tasks including labor law compliance.
• Interpret anti-discrimination and harassment laws and assist company and employees with legal matters
• Job design and job analysis with Employee performance management.
• Manage local public and government relation function with PRO supervisor as direct report
• Manage organization technology Management to support HR functioning
• Mediate disagreements between workers and company to avoid possible litigation.
• Organize rewarding payroll and other compensation and benefits tasks and employee costs budgeting
• Talent Management activities including defining local talent strategy and nationalization programs.
• To attract, onboard, develop, train, motivate, and retain high-performing employees.
• Update and data control of HR systems and procedures.
• Emirati National
• Academic Qualifications
• Bachelor’s Degree (Master’s Degree Preferred)
• 8 years of relevant experience with 3 years in a managerial role
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil &; Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide. With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.
About the Company
We know how important people are to a business. We understand what's needed to match highly skilled technical and engineering candidates with some of the largest organisations and engineering projects around the globe. We have supplied talent to the energy, infrastructure, life sciences and IT sectors for over 30 years and we're incredibly proud of our reputation.
Now an international organisation with offices in Europe, Asia, America, Australia, Russia, Africa and the Middle East, we lead the way in supporting worldwide technical and engineering talent and we work with an enviable network of clients. In 2011, we achieved sales of 383 million British Pound.
With more than 4,400 contracted personnel on assignments globally, our position is set to grow stronger as the world looks to develop safer and more sustainable energy resources. The promise of our future lies in our unrivalled insight into the industry: and the talent that works in it.