Job description / Role
HR Manager - UAE National - Abu Dhabi
A large established entity in Abu Dhabi is seeking a UAE National HR Manager to manage a small team of other HR professionals and lead the entity through a period of strategic change and growth.
A large established entity in Abu Dhabi that has big growth plans.
* Act as a business partner to senior leaders in growing the entity and developing key talent
* Work and develop HR business plan
* Develop talent development strategies including a talent road map, leadership development and HiPo programmes
* Supervise talent acquisition strategy for the entity and maintain an effective employer brand
* Provide strong administrative and operational processes for the entity
* Monitor and act on key performance indicators
* Over see employee relations and performance management processes
* Lead change management on HR strategy
Competitive salary and standard benefits on offer
* 10+ years generalist HR experience with 6 years in a management or leadership role
* Degree educated with a relevant HR qualification and/or MBA
* Previous experience as a HR Manager
* MUST be a UAE National with Family Book
* Demonstrable strategic experience in a business partner capacity
* Strong talent agenda experience, must be able to demonstrate key projects that have been initiated and led by you
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.