Job description / Role
• Support all internal and external HR related inquiries or requests.
• Maintaining and regularly updating master database (personal file, personal database, compensation, health and medical insurance, etc.) of each employee, in electronic and hardcopies.
• Monitoring the probationary periods and renewals of employment contracts.
• Serve as point of contact with benefit vendors and administrators.
• Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, conducting first round of telephonic interview for the candidates to schedule interviews, performing reference checks and issuing employment contracts.
• Maintain annual leave calendars for all departments as required.
• Assist with performance management procedures.
• Perform orientations and update records of new staff.
• Complete termination paperwork and exit interviews.
• Recording, maintaining and monitoring attendance to ensure employee punctuality.
• Resolving grievances or queries that any of the employees have, and escalating to the right level depending on the nature of the grievance or issue
• Reviewing job descriptions for all positions at regular intervals and updating them in consultation with the respective managers
• Liaising with all government agencies and company PROs to ensure adherence to compliance
• Implementing and administering performance management processes as per the PMS policy and timelines
• Process payroll and resolve any payroll errors with the Finance Manager.
• Preparing and processing timely distribution of salary, bonus, increment salary slip, leave encashment and full and final settlements.
• Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practice.
• Assist the Compliance Department in preparation of Corporate Management Agreement and checking of the corporate documents, ensuring its accuracy as per the company procedure and regulatory framework.
• Ensure that all entries and documents uploaded are created and updated on CRM respectively.
• Coordinate with Accounts Managers and Agents if found any issues and errors on any corporate documents.
• Monitoring and preparation of weekly dispatches and testimonial request
• Preparation and consolidation of quarterly report of Client Relationship Managers incentives and sales commissions report
AED 8,000 to 10,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Annual Ticket and Medical Insurance
• Bachelor’s degree in human resources or related (essential).
• 2 years of experience in handling the HR department.
• Exposure to UAE Labor Law and employment equity regulations.
• Effective HR administration and people management skills.
• Exposure to payroll practices.
• Full understanding of HR functions and best practices.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Highly computer literate with capability in email, MS Office, Excel and related business and communication tools. Advance knowledge in preparation of report is an added advantage.
• Good track records in organizational and time management skills.
• Meticulous attention to detail.
About the Company
SFM is specialised in company formation and administration. With offices in Geneva, the seychelles, Dubai and Hong Kong, SFM is a world's market leader in corporate services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Black & Grey HR