Job description / Role
Alpha Flight Group Limited is a leading provider of innovative catering and retail services at several international airports. Alpha Flight Services UAE LLC is a dynamic food service company employing 500 employees, operating both business to business services as well as a wide range of generic branded consumer food and beverage outlets. This company is based at Sharjah International Airport.
We currently have an exciting opportunity that has become available for an experienced and qualified HR Officer to join our successful business.
Purpose: To support the HR department in terms of Payroll, HR System and all other general admin tasks.
• Maintaining payroll operations by following policies and procedures
• Maintain employee records (attendance, EEO data etc.) according to policy and legal requirements
• Making sure that staff get paid correctly and on time
• Compensation and benefits administration
• Look after HR exit formalities and EOS calculations
• Monitoring staff performance and attendance
• Provide counselling on policies and procedures
• Staff health insurance administration
• Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process
• Assist in performance management processes
• Support in the disciplinary and grievance issues
• Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance
• looking after the health, safety and welfare of all employees
• advising line managers and other employees on employment law and the employer's own employment policies and procedures
• Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
• Make sure HR database is always up to date
• Support the HR Manager with creating various HR related reports on weekly and monthly basis
• Support in employee engagement initiatives
• 3 years of experience as an HR Officer or similar HR role
• Excellent knowledge of various HR functions such as pay & benefits, recruitment, on-boarding, evaluation, training & development etc.
• Good understanding of UAE labor law
• Proficient in MS Office
• Outstanding organisational and time-management skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Good decision-making skills
• Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business, or a related field
• Additional HR education and certification will be a plus
About the Company
Making Travel Special is about knowing what customers want. We recognise that by serving our customers, we're also serving their customers. That's why we talk about the promises our customers make. In this way, we delight our customers and their passengers, even as we continue to challenge ourselves to become the most admired provider in the world.
We treat customers like they are our guests. And because they expect food to be good and wholesome, we maintain the highest global quality assurance standards. What's more, our teams of experienced, dedicated professionals go the extra mile to provide innovative, efficient and reliable services for every single one of them.
Over the years, we've become a global player. In the coming decades, we'll continue to transform our industry by staying true to our core values.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
HR Operations Assistant
Hr Operation / Admin for a Leading Fmcg Company
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE
HR Assistant / Receptionist
A Leading Contracting Group In The UAE.
Senior HR Executive
A Leading Advertising Agency in the UAE