Job description / Role
Alpha Flight Group Limited is a leading provider of innovative catering and retail services at several international airports. Alpha Flight Services UAE LLC is a dynamic food service company employing 500 employees, operating both business to business services as well as a wide range of generic branded consumer food and beverage outlets. This company is based at Sharjah International Airport.
We currently have an exciting opportunity that has become available for an experienced and qualified Human Resources Officer to join our successful business.
• The job holder will hold overall accountability for the talent acquisition of Alpha flight services and support HR manager on all key HR activities and projects.
• Lead, plan, schedule and formulate the recruitment schedule for the year liaising with the business on the various selection and recruitment methods in order to attract and retain the best candidates.
• Manage the recruitment process including shortlisting, interviews, references, psychometrics, salary negotiations and the on-boarding process.
• Look at the induction process for all new joiners across levels and ensure smooth transition into the alpha culture.
• Coach, guide and manage Human Resources professionals to ensure compliance of all Human Resource standards with a key stakeholder focus.
• Identify opportunities to enhance employee engagement and morale based on feedback from climate surveys, exit interviews throughout the business by liaising with departmental managers to assist with productivity and retention building a positive working environment.
• Consult with line managers to proactively identify and address employee performance issues.
• Partner, consult and manage line managers to educate and advise on all stages of the employee life cycle including performance management, employee development, retention, training, recruitment, induction, employee relations, conflict management and Occupational Health and Safety/workers compensation.
• Manage and lead all disciplinary processes within the business and insure all outcomes and recommendations are in line with the UAE Labour Law and company policy.
• Visit shop floor and outlets to be close from staff and look into their concerns, queries, issues and recommend or escalate based on staff feedback.
• looking after the health, safety and welfare of all employees
• Advising line managers and other employees on employment law and the employer's own employment policies and procedures
• Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
• 5 years of experience in a similar senior HR role.
• Excellent knowledge of various HR functions such as, recruitment, on-boarding, evaluation, training & development etc.
• Good understanding of UAE labor law
• Proficient in MS Office
• Outstanding organizational and time-management skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Good decision-making skills
• Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business, or a related field
• Additional HR education and certification will be a plus
About the Company
Making Travel Special is about knowing what customers want. We recognise that by serving our customers, we're also serving their customers. That's why we talk about the promises our customers make. In this way, we delight our customers and their passengers, even as we continue to challenge ourselves to become the most admired provider in the world.
We treat customers like they are our guests. And because they expect food to be good and wholesome, we maintain the highest global quality assurance standards. What's more, our teams of experienced, dedicated professionals go the extra mile to provide innovative, efficient and reliable services for every single one of them.
Over the years, we've become a global player. In the coming decades, we'll continue to transform our industry by staying true to our core values.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Black & Grey HR
Swisslinx Middle East
HR Officer for a Leading Economic Group of Company
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE
Irwin & Dow
Schools HR Officer
|Abu Dhabi||9 Mar|