Job description / Role
- Managing the complete recruitment life cycle for sourcing the best talent from diverse sources after identification of manpower requirements.
- Interact directly with the Director of Operations, Project Managers, and Departmental Line Managers to discuss & understand the manpower requirements.
- Manage Recruitment Portals (Gulf Talent), Company Website, LinkedIn to source the Prospective applicants that require specialized skills to fill niche job roles.
- Short listing prospective applicants after a thorough pre-screening of the applicants CV v/s the skill sets mentioned in the Job Description.
- Schedule Interviews for the shortlisted applicants and organizing the interview with interview panel (Project Sites & Head Office).
- Well versed in designing job descriptions in accordance with the company specific requirements to fulfill the desired vacancy.
- Negotiate the Employment Offers with the selected applicants & submit Interview Assessment Feedback to the HR Manager & CEO for final approval.
- Design, Negotiate & extend Employment Offer Letters to all approved applicants.
- Responsible for reviewing, developing & implementing the HR Policies & Procedures, Employee Code of Conduct, Employee Handbook etc, under the guidance & supervision of the HR Manager.
- Responsible for preparing Appreciation Letters, Termination Letters, Warning Letters, to employees under the directives of the HR Manager.
- Coordinates with the HR Coordinator on the internal mobilization/transfer of resources as directed by the respective Department Heads.
- Represents the HR Department in Internal & external audits, along with the HR Manager.
- Closely monitor Manpower schedules of projects, movement of resources internally to identify the Mobilization & Demobilization of manpower resources from one project to another.
- Assisting the HR Manager for all HR protocols to drive change by using the existing resources and talent management tools.
- Graduate with a Master’s / Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources with a minimum of 5-10 years of relevant work experience preferably in a Building Construction Company.
- Must possess excellent communication & presentation skills.
- Should possess strong analytical, reasoning & problem solving skills.
- Must have in-depth knowledge of the UAE Labour Law & its operatives.
- Flexibility & demonstrable creative problem solving skills.
- Good written and spoken English skills are essential.
About the Company
For more than 40 years, Pivot Engineering and General Contracting has helped clients across the UAE and the region transform ideas on paper into tangible assets of real value.
While our clients appreciate the superior quality of each and every project that we complete, the final handover is only part of the value we deliver. Reliability, certainty and excellence form the foundation of every Pivot project.