Job description / Role
Work for a reputable, creative media company in Abu Dhabi as a HR Officer within their close knit HR team.
About Our Client
Our client is a production and media company in Abu Dhabi responsible for creating content for a global market. They are currently recruiting an HR Officer for a 6-month fixed term contract to support a team of three HR personnel.
They are seeking out candidates who can utilize their HR expertise and provide support to the team when required to attain positive results for the organization
· Provide support in the recruitment process
· Responsible for coordinating and training new employees
· Responsible for handling employee relations which could include creating and coordinating the company survey
· Manage the day-to-day HR operations across the organisation including employee contracts, visa processing, overseeing the payroll responsibility with the HR Payroll Officer, expenses, annual leave, etc.
· Adhere to HR policies and procedures and maintain discretion and confidentiality of the organization
· Assist the HR advisory in reviewing and updating HR policies and procedures as well as the UAE Labour Laws followed within the organisation
· Ensure a healthy and vibrant work culture across the organisation
What's on Offer
· An exciting opportunity for an HR Professional to work in a warm, creative culture supporting a close-knit team with varying responsibilities, providing a challenging atmosphere to hone one's potential
· The working hours would be Monday to Friday, 9 AM - 5 PM.
· The successful candidate for this role will be offered a competitive monthly salary along with medical insurance, visa, education allowance and annual flight tickets
The Successful Applicant
· 4 - 6 years of experience in HR working as an HR Generalist, HR Specialist, HR Business Partner, or similar roles
· Excellent communication in English and Arabic is essential
· Strong Knowledge of Microsoft Excel
· Currently located in UAE and proven local work experience with UAE Labour Laws
· Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Psychology, or related field is required
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.