RTC-1 Employment Services
Job description / Role
Position Title: HR Officer
Employment Type: Full Time
Salary: up to 14K AED all-inclusive depending on experience and qualifications
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
About the Client:
One of the leading providers of specialized services for the shipping, marine and offshore operations within the Oil & Gas sectors in UAE.
• Organize and maintain personnel records, enter new data, and update current and previous employee data in internal HR databases.
• Orientation for new employees by providing information packets, reviewing company policies, and gathering payroll information.
• Prepare various HR documents, including new hire guides, employment contracts, and compensation lists, explaining benefit programs, and obtaining signatures for documents.
• Maintains HR records for employees by recording the hiring, transfer, termination, change in job classifications, and merit increase dates as well as tracking vacation, sick, and personal time.
• Support medical insurance program and advise employees of eligibility and support employees in completing the requirements.
• Male, 50 years old and below
• Bachelor’s degree and/or work equivalent
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in the same field; 1 year of HR and Admin support
• Must have knowledge in offshore, maritime, and shipping industries
• Knowledgeable in the Law of the UAE Visa process and immigration
• Microsoft suite and scheduling experience is a must
• Candidates who can join immediately will be prioritized
About the Company
RTC-1 Employment Services is a licensed recruitment firm based in Dubai, UAE. Our team has been in the market since 2004 and we are supporting various industries with their staffing needs across the Middle East and Africa.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
GEA GRADE Refrigeration LLC
Senior Recruitment Consultant
SFM Corporate Services