Job description / Role
Salary: AED 10,000
• Working closely with departments, increasingly in a consultancy role, assisting line managers to understand and implement policies and procedures
• Raised the new ERF’s for the vacant position and secure its approval before hiring
• Promoting equality and diversity as part of the culture of the organization
• Liaising with a wide range of people involved in policy areas such as staff performance and health and safety
• Recruiting staff - this includes developing job descriptions and person specifications, preparing job adverts, checking application forms, shortlisting, interviewing and selecting candidates
• Developing and implementing policies on issues such as working conditions, performance management, equal opportunities, disciplinary procedures and absence management
• Arranging the visa’s, health insurance and labor card of newly hired employees with respected authorities
• Preparing staff handbooks
• Advising on pay and other remuneration issues, including promotion and benefits
• Maintain annual leaves, sick leave, unpaid leave, TIL record, arranging annual tickets for the staff
• Undertaking regular salary reviews
• Negotiating with staff and their representatives (for example, trade union officials) on issues relating to pay and conditions
• Administering payroll and maintaining employee records
• Interpreting and advising on employment law
• Dealing with grievances and implementing disciplinary procedures
• Developing with line managers HR planning strategies which consider immediate and long-term staff requirements
• Planning, delivering, training, including inductions for new staff
• Analyzing training needs in conjunction with departmental managers
AED 10000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Work alongside other staff to contribute to the development of junction arts as a whole.
• Ensure junction arts’ policies and best practice are adhered to, including health and safety, equal opportunities and customer care, at all times.
• Management and supervision of volunteers and placements as agreed.
• Undertake such other duties and responsibilities of an equivalent nature as from time to time may be required, in consultation with the RGM.
• Work and attend evening and weekend events and meetings as related to the duties of the post as agreed with the RGM.
About the Company
italent has been around since 2012, when we saw that businesses needed better talent solutions for their employment requirements. By focusing our efforts on quality products and services that are simple-to-use and innovative, our team brings you the best results without any unexpected additional costs and unnecessary complications. Simply put, we love helping businesses find and keep the right people.