Job description / Role
Our client is looking to recruit an HR Officer to work within the Dubai based HR and administration team. The chosen candidate will support the HR management team across the full HR remit within the business.
Our client is a leading international business who were founded in 1980. They operate across the whole of the Middle East, with a large focus on Saudi Arabia.
* Maintaining employee records
* Creation of staff contracts
* Managing all on-boarding and exit procedures
* Issue and maintenance of company handbooks/policies
* Implementation of staff training
* Bachelor degree qualified
* CIPD qualified
* Minimum 2 years experience working within a HR role
* Experience working for a multinational company
* Arabic fluency - Essential
* Ideally Manufacturing/Engineering experience
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
HR Generalist / Specialist