Job description / Role
My client is looking for an Arabic speaking HR Officer to join his team immediately.
- He's an energetic, knowledgeable, seasoned HR professional and will provide much guidance.
Please apply if you fit the below criteria.
- Currently a HR professional with 3 - 4+ years experience
- Native Arabic speaking
- Need to have specific strong knowledge of UAE Labour Law and past experience in handling payroll
- Need own car as location is difficult to travel to
- Need to be currently based in UAE with UAE experience
About the Company
Hays is the leading global specialist recruiting group. We are the experts at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide.
Our Middle East office was founded in December 2005, headquartered in Dubai UAE. We deal with clients in the UAE, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and other key areas in the region. Our consultants sector-specific knowledge and unique understanding of the local market allows us to offer an exceptional level of service across all divisions.
We currently recruit for roles in the following sectors: Accounting & Finance, Architecture, Banking, Construction & Property, Engineering, Healthcare, Human Resources, Information Technology, Logistics, Legal, Office Support, Oil & Gas, Life Sciences, Supply Chain & Procurement, and Sales & Marketing.
As part of our continuing expansion, we have opened a dedicated Abu Dhabi desk to further assist with our client needs across the region.
Office / HR Administrator
A Leading Pharmaceuticals Company In The UAE
Black & Grey HR
Human Resource Officer
Ignite Search & Selection
China Railway Construction Corporation (CRCC)
Human Resources Executive
A Government Entity in the Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah
|Ras Al Khaimah||13 Jul|