HR Officer - Nursery
Excelsior Group ME
Job description / Role
• Assist in the preparation and updating of employee handbook.
• Assist with recruitment plans, including writing and posting job announcements for all categories and levels of employees.
• Attend meetings with school superintendents, principals and school boards.
• Ensure compliance with local employment laws.
• Ensure employees follow policies and procedures.
• Keep the staff directory and organisational charts up to date.
• Maintain records and reports, including teacher certifications and professional development hours.
• Oversee hiring and exit interviews and procedures, including new employee orientation and the processing of initial and terminal paperwork.
• Perform benefits administration.
• Supervise the activities of the HR team.
• Verify candidate's credentials, including licensing and certification if required for the position.
• Perform or arrange for reference checks and background checks.
AED 11,000 to 13,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Candidates will have the flexibility to work home but should be willing to travel to the different branches including Dubai Land, Mirdif as well as the head office in Downtown Dubai.
• Candidates must have a driving license.
• Candidates must have prior experience in working in an educational institution.
About the Company
Excelsior is a bespoke HR and recruitment consultancy, specialising in the Security, Facilities Management, Education and Automotive sectors. Excelsior provides a high quality, reliable and affordable solution to companies in these sectors.
Exciting opportunities and market insights will be regularly posted on this page. If you are a talented individual looking for a change, then our highly experienced Consultants are ready to match you with an exciting new career opportunity.
RTC-1 Employment Services
ARCCO (Al Raeel National General Contracting Co.)
HR & Admin Assistant
Chef Middle East
Manpower Middle East
GEA GRADE Refrigeration LLC