Job description / Role
HR Officer (Recruiter) - BPO - Male - Arabic Speaker
The team at Cassia has been mandated to recruit an HR Officer (Recruiter) with at least 7 years of experience in BPO, for our client – a leading, international BPO company.
• Responsible for coordinating all employment functions and administer recruitment plans as per process specifications. Tabbing various sources of recruitment to achieve targets.
• Develop and maintain various HR reports for analytical and strategic objectives.
• Develop & maintain effective employee communication and strategic communication.
• Coordinate & participate HR audit process and drive process on a timely manner.
AED 9000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Arabic speaker
• 3 to 5-year industry exp. With minimum 1 year UAE exp.
• Must have BPO experience
The ideal candidate is a people person, a team player, who is outgoing, energetic and positive with a willingness to contribute and expand one’s horizons.
About the Company
We are NOT just a recruitment agency. We are a PEOPLE'S Company. A team of dedicated professionals who believe in the well-being of the individual.
Cassia is a boutique healthcare recruitment company, offering high-value human resources to the growing demand of the Middle East medical industry. Our unique value proposition is based on placing highly qualified, experienced and well-prepared candidates from Western Nations into the rapidly expanding Middle Eastern healthcare market.