Job description / Role
- Assist with all internal and external HR related inquiries or requests.
- Maintain both hard and digital copies of employees' records.
- Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, performing reference checks and issuing employment contracts.
- Assist with performance management procedures.
- Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events and maintain agendas.
- Coordinate training sessions and seminars.
- Perform orientations and update records of new staff.
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
- Assist with payroll and ad hoc HR projects.
- Support other assigned functions.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practice.
AED 6,000 to 8,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
- 2-4 years of professional working experience as HR Officer
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related (essential).
- Experience in Payroll and UAE Labor Law and employment equity regulations.
- Effective HR administration and people management skills.
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
About the Company
Ignite is a specialist Construction and Property Recruitment Consultancy. We are experts in the Middle East and Asia markets which we service from our offices in the UAE and UK.
Our consultants operate in a niche market making them experts in their sector. This allows us to offer our clients and candidates expert market knowledge whilst building long term relationships.
We pride ourselves on recruiting Construction and Property staff of all levels and disciplines. We offer the same high quality service whether you are recruiting or seeking work from Engineer through to Company Director level.