Job description / Role
HR Officer will be responsible for providing support to the HR function, including recruitment, onboarding candidates and employment contracts.
Top tier multinational organization.
* Assist with the recruitment and selection process, including creating job descriptions, posting job openings, screening resumes, scheduling interviews, and conducting reference checks.
* Pipeline UAEN candidates.
* Coordinate the on boarding process, including preparing offer letters, conducting orientation sessions, and ensuring all new employees have the necessary paperwork and training.
* Coordinate UAEN training and development programs.
* Maintain accurate employee records and ensure compliance with labour laws and regulations.
* Provide support to the HR director and HR manager as needed.
* Register UAEN to NAFIS and pension scheme.
* Exposure to Multinational Environment.
* Opportunities for continued professional and personal development.
* Experience a dynamic and fast-paced work environment.
* Exposure to a diverse workforce, providing a unique perspective on the fashion industry.
* Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field.
* Fresh graduate with 0-2 years of experience in HR or recruitment is preferred.
* Strong interest in HR and willingness to learn.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
* Ability to work well in a team environment.
* Solid knowledge pension scheme, NAFIS and UAE labor laws.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office
* Fluent in English, Arabic is a plus.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.