Job description / Role
A multinational food service business is looking for an HR Operations Assistant to support the HRBP in delivering first class HR services to the business.
The role will be busy and varied and will include:
• Support in creation of Orientation program
• Plan and manage onboarding program; plan an onboarding agenda, liaise with hiring manager, schedule meetings.
• New employee systems set up
• Initiate onboarding process; Visa, Medical insurance, Life insurance, IT Assets, Announcements, seat allocation and liaising with all parties for a smooth employee start date.
• Track probation updates and discussions
• Exit announcements
• Initiate offboarding process; IT Asset collection, end medical and life insurances, Visa cancellation and liaising with payroll for Final settlement release
• Exit Survey management/interview
• Manage relocation company if applicable
• Support in repatriation tickets booking if applicable.
HRIS/System & Data Management:
• Employee information updating, data management, and cleaning
• Oracle: Data cleaning, updating and utilizing Oracle for HR processes
• Drive a more digital approach to employee data management and HR processes
• Support in projects to review and update current HRIS system providers
• Support in Organization announcements
• Policy announcements
• Holiday and events announcements
Culture & Events:
• Oversee all cultural initiatives and events for Dubai-based events and overall HR operations PICs for events across the wider region
• Support with gifts, swag, office decorations, visuals, etc.
• Vendor Registration
• Invoice management
• Payroll reviewal and approval
• Salary proposal and Bonus cycle and letters
• Annual Leave management
• HRA Approvals
• Schooling Benefits Tracking and approvals
• Policy Update and maintenance
• Employee Letters (Salary Letters, employment verification letters, Visa letters, etc.)
• Employee and dependent Visas matters
• PRO Invoice approvals and due diligence for Business trips, Visa renewals, new borns etc.
• Dubai based employees adhoc requests
• Parking card management, tracking and managing issues (Card expiry, Card loss, opt-out, opt-in, etc.
• Job Posting
• Interview scheduling
• CV screening
• Minimum of 5 years generalist HR experience including onboarding/offboarding, recruitment and HR admin
• Excellent understanding of UAE labour law
• Strong customer service approach
• Highly adept at systems including HRIS
• Great communications and influencing skills, able to work at all levels
About the Company
Inspire Selection is an award winning recruitment agency, headquartered in Dubai which recruits across the Middle East region. We employ highly knowledgeable, professional consultants who are experts in connecting the right people with the right opportunities. Our reputation has been built upon our honesty, integrity and our ability to source candidates of the highest calibre right across our specialist sectors. As a result, we are recruitment partners to a wide spectrum of organisations - from leading blue chip companies to smaller, local businesses. Sectors we cover include HR, Administration, Finance & Accounting, Legal, Sales & Marketing including Digital Marketing, IT, Oil/Gas/Energy, Engineering, Procurement, Manufacturing, Higher Education.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Human Resources Assistant
Alpha Group (Alpha Flight Services UAE)
Junior HR Executive - Immediately Available
Excelsior Group ME
Emirates Consulting Group (ECG)
|Abu Dhabi||26 Jul|
RTC-1 Employment Services
TGC Middle East