Job description / Role
Line of Service
Internal Firm Services
Job Description & Summary
A career in our Human Resources, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to make a difference at PwC by helping to fully leverage the skills and talents of all our people. You'll help our local offices in driving the Firm's people strategy, creating a unique people experience for each individual, and supporting our Firm wide values by working with the core competencies that measure and drive individual and Firm wide success in the marketplace.
We are seeking an experienced and results-driven HC Operation Manager to manage the Local HC function and align with business objectives and business needs.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader.
- Oversee the day to day HC operation such as and not limited to; new hire, employees queries, payroll support and off boarding support
- Act as a local HC Advisor to HC business leaders and employees
- Ensure that the business is compliant with PwC policies and procedures
- Coordinate and work closely with the Labor & visa team
- Review the monthly payroll employee list and coordinate with the payroll team
- Review and update PwC UAE Employment Contracts when needed
- Constantly review and improve all HC related processes
Requirement & Skills
- UAE National with proven work experience as HR Operations Manager
- Hands on experience with HR Information System
- High Team management skills
- Strong problem solving & decision-making skills
- Strong communication skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of Labor Law & visa processes
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we've set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We're a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We're striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we're proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone's uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you're looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you're a future PwCer.