Job description / Role
The function of the HR Operations Officer is to foster a culture of customer service excellence and continuous process improvement by providing "Best in Class" customer service and advise on complex questions/requests from employees, businesses and HR partners while maintaining high standards of accuracy, timeliness and quality to ensure compliance with relevant legal and internal policy requirements
• Prepare or maintain employment records related to events such as hiring, termination, leaves, transfers, or promotions, using human resources management system software.
• Interpret and explain human resources policies, procedures, laws, standards, or regulations.
• Implement the hiring process and submit all relevant documentation to proper local authorities, as required by local labor law.
• Implement the termination process (voluntary leave, dismissal, retirement, end of contracts etc.) and submit all relevant documentation to proper local authorities.
• Inform job applicants of details such as duties and responsibilities, compensation, benefits, schedules, working conditions, or promotion opportunities.
• Administer all benefit programs including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short- and long-term disability, flexible spending accounts and health savings accounts
• Address employee relations issues, such as harassment allegations, work complaints, or other employee concerns.
• Maintain and update human resources documents, such as organizational charts, employee handbooks or directories, or performance evaluation forms.
• Help in the development and implementation of personnel policies or procedures.
• Analyze employment-related data and prepare required reports.
• Co-operates with payroll team and prepares reports based on ongoing and ad-hoc requests.
• Administer a wide variety of personnel policies and programs (e.g. orientation, contracts, compensation schedule, etc.) for conforming to organizational policies, relevant laws, contracts and agreements.
• Prepare & maintain various documents like visa renewal & expiry, insurance claims
• Manage employment related documentation and records maintenance
• Maintain a list of candidate rosters for rapid deployment/mobilization as and when required
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Management or any other related field
• Professional Qualifications
• HR Diploma/ Certificate is desirable
• Minimum 3 years of experience in the HR field.
• Proven strong employment relations experience in a big operation
• Knowledge of ERP systems related to HR operations
• Proven experience in the usage of computers and office software packages and advanced knowledge of spreadsheet and database packages
• Proficiency with MS Office applications
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Demonstrated strong commitment to confidentiality and professionalism.
• Ability to work independently and manage time effectively
• Demonstrated initiative and sound judgment
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize work schedules
• Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships in a multi-cultural, multi-ethnic environment with sensitivity and respect for diversity
• Consistently approaches work with energy and a positive, constructive attitude
• Remains calm and in control even under pressure
About the Company
A government entity in the Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||30 Jun|