Job description / Role
We have had an exciting opportunity arise at Hays Middle East for a HR & Payroll Administrator to join our team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for the delivery of administration to support the HR Manage & Finance Director as well as our internal and external employees. The main duties will include recordkeeping, PRO responsibilities and information management on behalf of the team.
• Collating information for new and renewal visas
• Processing GCC visa’s for the consultants who are travelling
• Support the external IT Contractors by processing all Visa’s and Health Insurance
• Process all of the timesheets for end of month Payroll for external contractors
• Provide service, support and assistance to new and existing employees.
• Collecting the Emirates ID cards from the post office.
• Providing guidance and advice to employees on (annual leave, sick leave and payroll)
• Updating personnel folders manually and electronically.
• Liaising with medical providers and ensuring that all new starters are medically covered.
• Assist HR with office functions such as Wellness days and Business Development competitions
• Provide support and assistance to the finance team(salary increase, offer letter, bank details , Final settlements)
• Preparation for internal and external audits
• Preparing the offer letters to all new hires and sending it out to the managers.
• Preparing HR letter including salary certificate, visa letters, revised offers and changes to commission structure, promotional and transfer letters.
• Ensuring that the new starters have completed all the forms (personal details form ,bank form)
• Arranging interviews and sending out interview requests
• Conducting initial phone screen interview with candidates
• Advertising recruitment positions on internal and external sites
• Previous experience in an HR/Payroll administrative role
• Experience in a recruitment and onboarding process
• Attention to detail and able to work at a fast pace
• Excellent knowledge of English Language (written and spoken)
• High level of customer service skills, good telephone manner
• Reliable and trust worthy
• Excellent knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook
About the Company
Hays is the leading global specialist recruiting group. We are the experts at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide.
Our Middle East office was founded in December 2005, headquartered in Dubai UAE. We deal with clients in the UAE, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and other key areas in the region. Our consultants sector-specific knowledge and unique understanding of the local market allows us to offer an exceptional level of service across all divisions.
We currently recruit for roles in the following sectors: Accounting & Finance, Architecture, Banking, Construction & Property, Engineering, Healthcare, Human Resources, Information Technology, Logistics, Legal, Office Support, Oil & Gas, Life Sciences, Supply Chain & Procurement, and Sales & Marketing.
As part of our continuing expansion, we have opened a dedicated Abu Dhabi desk to further assist with our client needs across the region.