Job description / Role
Our client, an international FMCG distributor, is seeking to recruit an HR/PRO to support their Dubai office operation.
• Responsible for liaising between the company and the government authorities
• Develops policies and manages process and procedures
• Responsible for all the administrative tasks within the company
• Maintains and updates company databases
• Handling and coordinating all types of renewals
• Processing employment visa and work permits, medical examinations for all expatriate employee and their dependents
• Processing the cancelation of permanent visa
• Working with the insurance companies
• Handling employee grievances
• Managing employee leaves
• Working on the government websites (MOHRE, GDFRA, DHA, ICP)
• Experience working with mainland companies
• Administers insurance, tenders, work permits, trade licenses
• Perform basic HR functions
• Understanding of UAE labor laws
• Proficient in MS Office
• Hands on experience with any HRMS, preferably Bayzat
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Problem solving and decision making attitude
• Efficient time management abilities
About the Company
eMagine Solutions is one of the leading authorities on leadership and talent globally. Our combined resources of over 100 years professional experience mean that our clients trust us with finding them the top talent globally and candidates trust us to find them the right opportunity in a timely and confidential manner.
Throughout our offices we provide complete solutions for our clients, including traditional temporary and permanent recruitment, executive search, recruitment process outsourcing (RPO), salary survey's, market mapping and training and development courses.
Our global client list work with us not only because of our expertise but also because of our honesty, integrity and passion.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Admin / PRO
Emad Trade House