Job description / Role
HR Project Manager - Change Management (2 Year Fixed Term Contract)
THIS IS HOW EXCEPTIONAL HAPPENS
HR & DEVELOPMENT
Project Manager- HR Change Management (2 Year Fixed Term Contract)
Every organization depends on its people and their passion. They're the ones who look for new ways to innovate, delight and excite everybody they work with and for. And here, they're empowered and valued for doing that. It could be your task to find, develop and retain the people who go beyond exceptional every day.
What you'll deliver
- You'll manage upcoming HR related projects working closely with the assigned business unit to deliver the agreed outcomes
- You'll provide advice and suggestions to the assigned business unit in order to meet the overall people strategy of Dubai Airports
- You'll provide support to the assigned business unit for initiatives such as Employee Engagement, Performance Management, Change Management, Budgeting etc
- You will deal with all communication to senior leadership relating to the assigned business unit
What you bring
- You will be educated to a Degree Level.
- You will have a minimum of 5 years' experience as a project manager working in an operational environment dealing with HR related matters
- Previous experience in the aviation industry would be an advantage
- Change Management expertise
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills
- Confidentiality, tact and discretion when dealing with people
Life at Dubai Airports
Fast-moving and fast-growing, Dubai Airports is a business that's all about delivering great airport experiences, 24 hours a day. Life here means always pushing - and being pushed - to work better and smarter. With us, you'll be encouraged to be the best you can be. You'll be part of the team that connects the world. And at every opportunity, you'll go beyond; delivering an advanced, innovative future for yourself and our business, and making an impact that delivers for Dubai.
About the Company
THIS IS WHERE THE FUTURE STARTS
We're going to become the best airports in the world. How? Because we deliver exceptional customer experiences through innovative and agile service propositions. We make a significant impact on our industry and the rest of the world. And we're central to Dubai's future as a global hub.
Our business is built on the brilliant ideas and unwavering dedication of our people. Together, we're shaping Dubai and truly connecting the world. For you, it means the chance to grow, challenge and innovate in a fast-paced, diverse, international environment. You'll break boundaries and deliver exceptional every day. You'll think big and act boldly. Most important, you'll create amazing airport experiences for millions of people, and reinvent them for millions more.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Irwin & Dow
Gulf Marketing Group (GMG Group)
Compensation & Benefits / HR Services Manager
One of the Leading Recruitment Agencies in UAE
Mohamed Hareb Al Otaiba