Job description / Role
We are looking for a candidate who can fulfill the role of an HR & Public Relations Officer. The candidate will be expected to perform duties as follows:
- Complete PRO activities like Visa formalities, emirates Id processing and labour card
- Complete recruitment process from sourcing CV directly, through referrals, posting requirements, follow up, interviewing them, forwarding to respective department for further selection process and on-boarding program.
- Assisting finance in all company matter except accounting
- Design, governance and implementation of all HR controls & effective experience across hire to retire employee lifecycle
- Ensuring compliant and error free payroll management
- Timely submission of global reports on periodic basis and continuously improving report formats and analysis of HR data for better decision making
- Ensuring error free and timely governance of HR document Management like offer letters, induction formats, joining documents, employee file completion and statutory documentation to ensure compliance with country specific and global norms
- Ensuring smooth exit management with strict controls, documentation and clear communication ensuring a smooth experience for the employee
- Vendor management by creating clear guidelines and reviews of all vendors and ensure timely reporting on vendor performance.
AED 10,000 to 15,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
- Should have high level of ownership, data orientation and eye for detail
- Should be able to prioritize work, have strong follow up mechanism and delegate effectively
- Mindset of continuous improvement to reduce errors and improve efficiency and ensure delightful employee experience.
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Displays highest standards of work ethics, values and work discipline
- Male candidate with a degree holder and Driving License
- Experience of 2-3 years as an HR & PRO generalist.
- Possess knowledge of Success Factors is a plus.
- Well- versed with local employment law and compliances and have exposure to the International HR Practices.
- Positive work attitude with global mindset.
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English.
About the Company
PARKER CONNECT is the fastest growing Management Consultancy in the Middle East. We provide world class services such as Executive Search and Consultancy through our centrally located office in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Ever since starting operations, the organization has witnessed rapid growth purely achieved through firm business relations and quality service delivery. Our market knowledge in the region put together with quality consultants and excellent infrastructure has enabled us to build a strong portfolio of clients which include MNC’s and local firms.
HR Admin Assistant
HR Generalist - Arabic Speaker
Operations Executive/HR Officer - Recruitment
HR & Administration Assistant
A Leader in Providing Air Purification and Control Solutions