Job description / Role
• Collaborate with headhunters to hire and retain the top best talent.
• Screen resumes and job application forms.
• Help to structure the job description.
• Assist Hiring Managers to conduct interviews.
• Interview job candidates via calls and conduct on-site interviews.
• Ability to manages new employee relocation that determines new employee requirements and arranges temporary housing.
• Coordinate with the management and corporate recruiters to find out the details of staffing requirements.
• Be active with online job boards, social media networks and platforms to find qualified candidates for open positions.
• Respond to internal as well as external customers and ensure that the staffing objectives are accomplished.
• Serve as a bridge with work organizations, affiliations and agencies.
• Conduct post-employment surveys on firing representatives.
• Stay up to date with knowledge of HR via educational opportunities, maintain personal networks and professional publications
• BSc in Human Resources Management or Organizational Psychology - Preferred
AED 4,000 to 7,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Bachelor's degree in Human Resource Management or a relevant field.
• Proven 7+year experience as an HR Recruiter, HR consultant or a similar role.
• Excellent knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases.
• Experience to develop and implement recruitment plans and strategies.
• Knowledge of bureau of labor statistics and its regulations.
• Strong understanding of HR functions, methods, strategies, procedures, and policies.
• Familiar with sourcing techniques.
• Strong analytical and organizational skills.
• Outstanding knowledge of referral programs.
• Proficiency in MS office.
• Exceptional record-keeping skills.
• Good time management skills.
• Strong oral and written communication skill
About the Company
Property Shop Investment LLC (PSI ) is one of the Fastest Growing Real Estate company in Abu Dhabi.
Property Shop Investment provides a full range of real estate solutions such as selling, leasing, property management and property evaluations for both residential and commercial properties At PSI we understand customer needs and give the best solution. Our Moto is to attain 100% customer satisfaction. Our major dealings are spread across Abu Dhabi region.
We have our successful presence in the real estate market in Abu Dhabi since 7 year and are growing up by leaps and bounds.
PSI is a leader in Abu Dhabi market Real Estate in terms of strategic partnership with the leading developers in Abu Dhabi like Aldar , Sorouh, TDIC, Manazel, Burooj, Green Emirates Etc., as well as major finance providers in the UAE such as TAMWEEL, Abu Dhabi Finance, Mashreq Banks, NBAD, ADCB and other Reliable investors.
PSI has a multi cultural ,systematic environment which enhances the career path and wealth for the staff.